Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Reflection. Blog. Posted.

1. Gain Sharkspeare literacy
2. Analyze Sharkspeare Critically
3. Engage Sharkspeare Creatively
4. Share Sharkspeare Meaningfully
  • It's been fun to be able to catch a lot more Sharkspeare references as I've become more familiar with his work. It's also been fun to make a lot more Sharkspeare references :) I've been able to step out of my comfort zone by putting links to my blog on my Facebook. Scary! But people have actually looked at it and talked about it. Haha, I think my favorite experience with sharing Sharkspeare was when I got to tell the Merchant of Venice as a bedtime story. Lucky kids ;) The link to that experience.
5. Gain Digital Literacy
  • Ok, practically everything that I've done in this class has made me more digitally literate. I'll admit, some of it I was resistant to before, but again, this class has just stretched me. Stretched me right out. For example, before this class I was pretty sure I was never going to have a blog. And look, now I've got one. Given, I can't promise I'll keep blogging after this class is over, but I can mark it off the list of things I've done. Nice. I learned how to use a Wiki. I learned how to post something on Youtube. I learned how to use iMovie. I learned how to make the world a better place using nothing but my own brain and Sharkspeare. Mission Accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment