Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Midsummer Night's Dream

So I read A Midsummer Night's Dream last week. It was sooo good! It's full of love, and confusion, and brilliant comedy. To be honest, all of the love triangles/squares remind me a bit of the college life :)

Anyway, to lessen the confusion of who the main couples are during all the switcharoos, I've made some beautiful and detailed pictures to help.





There you go! So now you can read the play and remember who really loves who...or who will really love who in the end.

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, I always imagined Lysander and Demetrius to be about the same height, but we know Helena is taller. But that's just me being facetious. :)

    I like this. I think (since we read the same play) that I will have to begin a stick figure war (mostly because I cannot ever hope to compete with Aubrie's).

    You should check her pictures out too!

    http://maureraubrie232.blogspot.com/2012/02/as-i-imagined-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this too. Especially Titania. Visuals are always good when reading through a complicated plot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, your pictures are great! Maybe in your stick figure war, you & Andrew could put some tutus on them in tribute to the ballet that was made of A Midsummer Night's Dream! (See my blog post at http://manwaringmoriah232.blogspot.com/2012/02/of-music-and-midsummer-part-ii.html to get an idea of the ballet!)

    ReplyDelete